It would be advisable to do it at the scheduled dates.
Servicing is generally run after 10,000 to 15,000 Km, or once a year.
The intervals for scheduled maintenance vary from car to car and are described in the User's and maintenance manual.
During servicing, the following routine maintenance operations are performed:
- check and replacement of the engine oil;
- check of the brakes and of the air filter;
- check of the water filter;
- check of the fuel filter;
- check of the cockpit filter (HVAC system);
- check of the power steering liquid;
- check of the windshield washer liquid.